Networker

Re: [Networker] EDL with Embedded Networker Storage Node

2008-09-10 14:58:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] EDL with Embedded Networker Storage Node
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:54:53 -0400
I just asked one of the CE's for it, as we don't allow systems without
root access to operations group in our NOC... didn't seem to be a big
deal... \

OTOH, the DL210's are not the same as the other models - From what I've
heard from numerous sources, they are *completely different* animals, so
I'm not sure if that makes a difference...

Regards,
jamie

You can access