Networker

Re: [Networker] EDL with Embedded Networker Storage Node

2008-09-10 15:19:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] EDL with Embedded Networker Storage Node
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:15:55 -0400
Hi

Check out "White Paper: EMC Disk Library with NetWorker - Best Practices
Planning", available at http://powerlink.emc.com, in the section "Home >
Support > Technical Documentation and Advisories > Hardware/Platforms
Documentation > Disk Library > White Papers ".  NetWorker cloning with
an EDL embedded storage node is one of main topics of this paper.

tl