Networker

[Networker] SaveSet recover question

2008-08-20 09:36:50
Subject: [Networker] SaveSet recover question
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:31:11 -0400
So I'm having a weird issue where the NetWorker User GUI won't shwo me
savesets that span multiple tapes, apparently. As some may know, I've had
to do a "scanner -i" on old tapes. And now I am trying to recover files
from the savesets I've just scanned. If the saveset is on a single tape, I
see it, and can browse to the specific file that I want.

So since I can't do a directed recover, I am falling back on a saveset
recover, and specifying the one folder I want. But I'm getting this odd
message, when I specify the specific file that I want:

43697:recover: Recover path `"H:\departments\Bartram Warehouse"' doesn't
match common path prefix of `H:\'

The saveset itself is all of drive H:, and I only want that one
sub-folder. So WTF do I have to do to get what I want.? Is that a warning?
An error? Who can tell? It certainly doesn't appear to be doing anything.
Am I supposed to be using a single quote? Specifying it some other way?
Just wait for it to do something?

Don't mind me, I'm really dissatisifed with NetWorker and it's support, at
the moment.

Anyway, any help appreciated.

--
Michael Leone