Networker

Re: [Networker] Simplfy Media Mangement nsrjb scripts

2008-06-20 09:20:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Simplfy Media Mangement nsrjb scripts
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:16:12 -0400
I have seen Networker get very confused when removing tapes from the drives
themselves. If you try and unload the drives or inventory after removing the
tapes from the drives instead of the slots the tapes were originally in this
causes a big issue. Unload tapes from drives  back to home slots before
ejecting.

EDWARD COTY

LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP

WORK - 973-533-2098