Networker

Re: [Networker] need to change clone id expiration date

2008-04-14 09:37:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] need to change clone id expiration date
From: "Landwehr, Jerome" <jlandweh AT HARRIS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:34:01 -0400
That's not how it was working when I gave up on cloning - I use 7.3.3
now - perhaps that was 7.3.2 then?

Frank, Can you do a report on a saveset and it's clone to demonstrate?

something like this:

mminfo -q ssid=[some saveset which was cloned] -r
"ssid,cloneid,sscreate,ssbrowse,ssretent"

thanks in advance
Jerry