Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning/migrating from AFTD with multiple clones - first clone gets removed from DB

2008-01-31 18:49:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning/migrating from AFTD with multiple clones - first clone gets removed from DB
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:46:37 +1100
Well it's all worth reviewing in 7.4.1 - I know there was a bit of a
redesign in 7.3,   so maybe they fixed that bit up...

In my 7.2 system I do cloning in 1 hour chunks with a call to nsrstage
-C and a 1 minute sleep in between...   Not perfect, but it gets the job
done.

BTW;  [RW cloneid] == [RO cloneid] + 1          -   if that helps...
cloneid's are actually the unixtime when the clone record was created,
that may be useful to know also.