Networker

Re: [Networker] Client Operations and Notification

2007-12-19 14:23:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client Operations and Notification
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:16:20 -0600
Hello,
Since i posted the question, i made a bit of the progress here is the
description.
I created bat file to use nsradmin as below
nsradmin -i D:\Scripts\TEST\Listdisabledclient.txt|qgrep  Disabled
D:\Scripts\Test\ListofDisabledclients.TXT | smtpmail -s "TEST" -h
cor1smtp3 -f "emailAddress"
#>>D:\Scripts\Test\ListofDisabledclients.TXT
Here is sample output of ListofDisabledclients.txt
        name: netapp01a.domain.com;
            scheduled backup: Disabled;
                       group: NETAPPTEST;
EMAIL Output:

scheduled backup: Disabled;
                        name: " Legato Device in  Disabled\\Service Mode";
            scheduled backup: Disabled;
            scheduled backup: Disabled;
            scheduled backup: Disabled;
                        name: Device Disabled;
nsradmin script:
.type nsr client
show name;group;Scheduled backup
print nsr client

Here is the problem
I get the email sent but i cannot do clientname with it, my Unix buddy is
saying grep is unsuitable, he suggested "SED" stream editor to do the join
for line above disabled which identifies client name.
Does any one know of stream editor for windows or can take this script
further ?
any help is appreciated.
Thanks