Networker

Re: [Networker] Client Operations and Notification

2007-12-19 14:39:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client Operations and Notification
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:31:59 -0800
I imagine there must be a version of SED available for Windows
somewhere.  Perhaps one of the packages that brings in other Unix like
commands.  Personally I'd probably write an 'awk' script (actually nawk)
to handle the parsing of the nsradmin output and I could imagine that
perl would be able to handle it as well.

Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
Salem, Oregon