Networker

Re: [Networker] New LTO 3 Library

2007-01-12 09:11:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] New LTO 3 Library
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:02:49 -0500
First of all is it still called an ADIC i500, maybe a Quantum i500 or
Quantum ADIC i500? We have had two ADIC products Scalar 24 & Scalar 100
for a couple of years now. They were a pain in the but to set-up, but
just like ADIC support said, once you get them up and running they are
bullet proof.

/ALE

//SIGNED//
Eddie Albert, Contractor, AFRPA CIO/IT
(703) 696-5509 or (703) 298-7737 Cell
=====
Please see the attached invitation to the Quantum Technical Briefing on
January 24, 2007.  There are a couple of times to
participate......during the morning from 9-11AM or the afternoon from
1-3PM.

Thank you.

John Powell

| Regional Sales Manager - Federal | john.powell AT quantum DOT com | Tel
865.671.6688 | Cell 865.765.3953 |
=====