Networker

Re: [Networker] Creating fancy schedules

2006-11-09 09:48:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Creating fancy schedules
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:31:50 +0000
Gary sperano wrote:

This is on a windows server but I am not sure where i would create this "file" to contain "full -1 Friday every month" or how to go about it.

Assuming that you are using NetWorker <7.3, open up the Windows NetWorker Administrator GUI and pull down the "Options - Customize" dialogue.

Then untick the box that says "Display Schedules as Calendars".

Now go back to "Manage Schedules" and you will see that it looks different. This reveals a text box for the Action and Override attributes, you can type in the override here as I described in my previous message.

"signoff networker" in the