Networker

[Networker] Creating fancy schedules

2006-11-08 17:47:01
Subject: [Networker] Creating fancy schedules
From: Gary Sperano <g_sperano AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:33:25 -0500
I am new to Networker and I am trying to figure out how to create specific
schedules but I seem not to be able to. Has anyone created schedules like
the ones I need below? If so can you please explain how you accomplished
the two in question below?

1) Full ONLY - Last day of the month
2) Full ONLY - Last <weekday> of the month
               ex. Last Tuesday of Every Month

Thanks
Gary