Networker

Re: [Networker] How to calculate the 'C' for service port range in firewalls?

2006-02-02 05:47:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to calculate the 'C' for service port range in firewalls?
From: Anuj Mediratta <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:16:08 +0530
Hi,

"C" is the maximum no. of clients to be backed up at a time i.e. say you
backup 3 groups with 2 clients each, C would mean six.

Take the maximum no. at any given time and calculate ports accordingly.

Regards,
Anuj Mediratta
Phone: +919312634262
To know more about our services, do log on to www.ace-data.com