Networker

Re: [Networker] No response from client

2004-12-03 12:45:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] No response from client
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:55:39 -0500
Yes. Nothing shows up in there during my backup tests until I cancel
(abort) the backup. At that point, I see something like:

12/03/04 hh:mm:ss nsrexecd: Recvd signal to kill process group -
pid=-####, sig=2

But I would expect that. Essentially, there are no useful messages in
the client's daemon.log file. And, the summary and messages files are 0
bytes.

George