Networker

Re: [Networker] No response from client

2004-12-03 11:49:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] No response from client
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:35:52 +0200
You should try and run the Networker client (nsrexecd) manually in debug
mode (-D 9) and check if it ever receives the requests from the server
and whether it tries to reach back to the server.
The output is quite cryptic but might help you pinpoint to the problem.
Itzik

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

MBI - System Team