Networker

Re: [Networker] scanner command

2004-10-13 10:21:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] scanner command
From: "Dell, Mary" <mdell AT MESIROWFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:17:33 -0500
I've run scanner in 2 separate sessions on 2 separate tape drives - I just
opened 2 terminal sessions to do it.  any ssid's that span volumes will be
read in at 0kb and hose up your indexes, so as others have said, don't do
that.  It gets all the whole savesets just fine though.

I don't think you can do this in one scanner command, but if you don't have
a second window to work in you can put the first instance in the background
and then run the second one in the foreground...