Networker

[Networker] Need to create a report that tells me exactly what is on a tape

2004-10-06 12:35:11
Subject: [Networker] Need to create a report that tells me exactly what is on a tape
From: "Maine, Daniel" <DEM AT DELTAFAUCET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:36:02 -0500
I have Enron to thank for this one.  We are being required to test the
validity of each backup.  We must produce a report that shows what is
exactly on the tape, the exact files.

Can anyone help me with a command or something that would produce such a
report?

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Dan Maine, LCNA

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.