Networker

[Networker] Storage node

2004-05-26 10:06:40
Subject: [Networker] Storage node
From: Lynsey Wyles <Lynsey_2_Wyles AT GSK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:06:16 -0400
NW version 6.0.2
NT environment
I need to uninstall a storage node and then re-install the server as a
client, so that it runs backups from a different backup server.  Part of a
consolidation project as we have moved clients off Legato, so are backing
up fewer clients.

Uninstall of storage node, will require a reboot
Complete uninstall required
install as client and set up as client on other backup server
Re-configuration of the jukebox via jbconfig on the backup server, which
currently has the attached storage node, to remove the storage node
devices.

Is there anything I am missing/ need to address for removing a storage
node from my environment.

Thank you