Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula manual is too outdated

2017-07-21 12:39:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula manual is too outdated
From: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 13:38:05 -0300
Hello Kern

Always when is necessary to take a look in the manual is painful, because there are a lot of new features and improvements that not well documented and many times when we doesn't achieve what we want, we give up.

How could the bacula community could help to keep manual up to date? In the last releases it looks only "new features" was updated.
There are many settings it would be interesting to have more examples to be clearly.

Best Regards

Wanderlei Hüttel