Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup fails after update to 9.0.0

2017-07-17 05:40:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup fails after update to 9.0.0
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:38:30 +0200
Hi folks,

I recently updated our four bacula servers to 9.0.0. Everything went
rather smoothly except for one job which now fails with the following
error message.

17-Jul 11:35 deniolXXXXX-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: bsock.c:569 Packet
size=1073741835 too big from "Client: YYYY-fd:YYYY:9102. Terminating connection.

I've compiled 9.0.0 from source (CentOS 6 running on all servers).

Any idea what could be causing this? Many thanks in advance for your
comments & suggestions,

Uwe

--
Uwe Schürkamp | email: <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Arvato Systems S4M GmbH | Sitz Köln | Amtsgericht Köln HRB 27038