Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Release 9.0. 0 - Suse - ACL Error

2017-07-15 02:55:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Release 9.0. 0 - Suse - ACL Error
From: Mick <general AT mickwilkinson.co DOT uk>
To: Ralf Brinkmann <ralf.brinkmann AT wemhoener DOT de>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 07:54:16 +0100

Hi,

libmysqld-devel was the one that did it (I already had the others).

Installed the package and now compile - make - make install all OK.

Thank you very much for your help.

On 14/07/17 07:47, Ralf Brinkmann wrote:
Am 12.07.2017 um 21:53 schrieb Mick:
Error Message
#error "configure failed to detect availability of sys/acl.h"
OS: openSUSE Leap 42.1 (x86_64)

Just made a little test with "openSUSE 42.2 (x86_64)" that I have in a
VirtualBox for "wine" test issues.

For this test I disabled "bat" in my standard configuration.

BASE=$(readlink -f ".")
cd $BASE/bacula-9.0.0
./configure --with-mysql --enable-conio # --enable-bat
make clean
make

On the first runnings I got the same error.

With yast2 I had to add a compiler at first - "gcc5" - then the
"libmysqld-devel" pack and the "libacl-devel" pack
... and  succeeded finaly.