Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Release 9.0.1

2017-07-15 00:27:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Release 9.0.1
From: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 21:09:13 -0700
Ok, it compiled, installed and is running under CentOS 6.9, had to install libacl-devel.

On 7/14/2017 1:58 PM, Kern Sibbald wrote:
Hello,

We are pleased to announce that we have just released Bacula version 9.0.1

This version is a minor bug fix release that mainly adds the omitted files for the tray-monitor.  It also fixes the lzo4 compilation for 32 bit big endian architectures.

Thanks for using Bacula.

=============== Release Notes ================
               Release Notes for Bacula 9.0.1

This is a minor bug fix release that mainly to include the new
tray-monitor files that were omitted. The tray-monitor now builds
and runs at least on Ubuntu Linux.

12Jul17
 - Remove two incorrect trailing commas in bsock.h
 - Fix bug #2293 bad big endian detection in lz4.c
 - Add new tray-monitor files that were omitted in the backport from Enterprise
 - bvfs: Do not insert deleted directories in PathVisibility table
 - Fix compilation for Debian Stretch with GCC 6.3

Bugs fixed/closed since last release:
2293