Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MariaDB vs. MySQL

2017-06-29 11:10:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MariaDB vs. MySQL
From: Darold Lucus <dlucus AT emacinc DOT com>
To: "Hicks, Daniel CTR OSD DMEA" <daniel.hicks.ctr AT dmea.osd DOT mil>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:48:05 -0500
Use PostGreSQL, dont mess around with MySQL it is slow.

Sincerely,

Darold Lucus

cid:image002.png@01D06336.119F49E0

LAN Administrator

EMAC, Inc

618-529-4525 EXT:370

www.emacinc.com

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.