Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Baculum Authentication Error

2017-06-29 03:43:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] Baculum Authentication Error
From: Joachim Zauner <j.zauner AT epcom DOT cc>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:23:17 +0200
Hello List,
i have a fresh Installation of Bacula (7.4.7) and Baculum (7.4.7) on a openSuse Leap 42.2 Server. Bacula is up and running. Now i want to configure Baculum with Apache (2.4.23)
I followed the Instructions to configure Apache to use the default UserAuthentication File (protected/Data/baculum.users) and i can log on to the site. After that, i ran the Wizard to configure the connection and authorization. After running the wizard i wanted to use Baculum and now i get the Baculum problem: "Error 6 - authorization to Baculum error."
I doublechecked every Point the description tells me - with no success. First, I realized that the PHP Variable HTTP_AUTHORIZATION was not set - so i added
    SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1
to .htaccess. After that, PHP_AUTH_USER was set but PHP_AUTH_PW was not - i changed the corresponding if-clause in protected/Init.php and now both Variables are set.
But i still get the authorization error - without any additional Information what causes the problem. I also set the Flag "debug=1" in protected/Data/settings.conf but in the debug File i only get:

Jun 29 07:12:10 [Debug] [Application] Command=setUrlParams, Output=

EXECUTE URL ="" http://host-tmp.vpn.epcom.cc:9095/directors?director= <==
, File=/opt/baculum/protected/Class/API.php, Line=138 (line 89, /opt/baculum/protected/Class/Logging.php)
Jun 29 07:12:10 [Debug] [Application] Command=preParseOutput, Output=, File=/opt/baculum/protected/Class/API.php, Line=256 (line 89, /opt/baculum/protected/Class/Logging.php)
Jun 29 07:12:10 [Debug] [Application] Command=preParseOutput, Output=, File=/opt/baculum/protected/Class/API.php, Line=277 (line 89, /opt/baculum/protected/Class/Logging.php)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Joachim

--
epcom it-systeme GmbH

Web-Applikationen & Services | Software-Entwicklung | Content Management | eCommerce- & Datenbankloesungen | Projektmanagement | Open Source Applikationen