Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to limit uncopiedjobs

2017-06-28 22:31:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to limit uncopiedjobs
From: Lee Brown <leeb AT ratnaling DOT org>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 19:01:00 -0700
Hi,

Is there a way to limit what is considered a 'copied' job?  I recently enabled a copy-job which I had in place for ages and just decided to activate.  Unfortunately it wants to copy a few hundreds of jobs going back months, which is not very useful.

How can I mark jobs as already copied?  I found a reference to a similar question here with no resolution.

Thanks,
lee