Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] MyCatalog job fails

2017-06-22 11:12:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] MyCatalog job fails
From: Brian Blater <brb.lists AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:11:33 -0400
After several successful Catalog backups I'm all of a sudden getting the following error in my backup:

JobId 137: BeforeJob: Can't find your catalog (MyCatalog) in director configuration

If I look in bacula-dir.conf I see the following:

# Generic catalog service
Catalog {
  Name = MyCatalog
  dbname = "bacula"; DB Address = "localhost"; dbuser = "bacula"; dbpassword = "*********"
}

So I'm not sure why this has stopped working. Any ideas for me to look for? All the other jobs complete successfully.

Thanks,
Brian