Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails

2017-06-22 05:36:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails
From: Matthias Koch-Schirrmeister <m.koch AT syspac DOT de>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:35:19 +0000
Am 21.06.2017 um 16:57 schrieb Kern Sibbald:
At least that would be something to check.

Hi Kern, thanks for the reply. The heartbeat directive is set:

FileDaemon {
  Heartbeat Interval = 60
}

and

Director {
  Heartbeat Interval = 60
}

respectively.

While the job in question is by far the largest, I have other jobs with
up to 50GB that run without issues, even with rather aged Windows FDs.

The trouble is that there are no newer packages available and I wouldn't
want to begin compiling things on productional machines.

Kind regards
Matthias