Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Maximum Bacula Block Size

2017-06-04 06:51:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Maximum Bacula Block Size
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 12:51:03 +0200
Hello,

Recently on this list we have discussed Maximum Block Size. In looking more carefully at the code, I realize that the Maximum Block Size is currently set at 20,000,000 rather than the 2 or 4 Megabytes that I probably mentioned (incorrectly). So, although I do not recommend it, those of you who would prefer gigantic block sizes, you should be able to do so without modifying Bacula source code.

Best regards,
Kern