Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Regression testing - let's get more involved

2017-06-04 06:27:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Regression testing - let's get more involved
From: Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 12:26:33 +0200
On 06/03/17 10:11, Kern Sibbald wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, Wanderlei previously reported that the update_bacula_tables script failed. It turned out to be a trivial oversight on my part. Consequently 3-4 days ago, I release version 7.9.1 that corrects this problem. I have not tested it on SQLite, as it is no longer supported.

Sorry, Kern, this is probably a stupid question: in the past you said SQLite was not supported anymore, but SQLite 3 was.

Is the latter gone too?

 bye & Thanks
        av.