Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails

2017-04-18 04:59:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails
From: Matthias Koch-Schirrmeister <m.koch AT syspac DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:58:47 +0000
I have put the jobs in question back on the old 7.0.5 director and
they've been running fine over the weekend. I figure it must be
something between the client (5.2.x) and director versions, because all
other parameters, connection and everything, are identical. I wonder if
there's a way to further narrow the problem down, because I wouldn't
like to have two backup systems running.

Matthias