Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails

2017-04-07 08:38:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails
From: Matthias Koch-Schirrmeister <m.koch AT syspac DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:37:44 +0000
Am 07.04.2017 um 14:27 schrieb Heitor Faria:

> Having a too old FD (5.2.6) in relation to Director can also result in
problems depending on the Bacula backup settings.
> I'd suggest you upgrading your FD.

That would have been my first pcik. I have actually two remote clients,
both of them an the same connection, and both of them running the same
OS and BaculaFD version. Only one of them is giving me trouble. The
other one's running fine.

> Anyhow, this error message usually happens when there is network
disruption during backup. Not necessarily a Bacula issue.
> In some very peculiar situations enabling Heartbeat directive in
involved daemons might help.

I have it enabled now. Waiting for the result of the next run.

Kind regards
Matthias