Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails

2017-04-13 09:10:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No Job status returned from FD. Backup fails
From: Matthias Koch-Schirrmeister <m.koch AT syspac DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:07:29 +0000
And another error:

Fatal error: append.c:183 Error reading data header from FD. n=-2
msglen=0 ERR=Connection reset by peer

Don't know how to read it, though.

This time a CentOS client running FD 5.2.13 is affected.

I have no reasons to believe that we actually lost physical connection
to the remote machine - we would get a load of other errors then. I've
had had ssh sessions open to these machines over the weekend and they
didn't disconnect. I'll fire up the old (Director 7.0.5, as shipped
w/OpenBSD 5.8) machine with the same configuration then, and see what's
happening. Both directors, by the way, are running on the same ESXi cluster.

Matthias