Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] The message resource not list restored files when configured

2017-02-15 08:19:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] The message resource not list restored files when configured
From: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:18:55 -0200
Hello

In the message resource, there is a message-type  called:
"Restored - The ls style listing generated for each file restored is sent to this message class."

I understood I can configure it to show all files restored in joblog of some Job, but this option did not worked.

I've tried to remove the option "all" but did not worked too!

My message resource:

Messages {
  Name = Standard

  MailCommand = "/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"Bacula2 <email AT domain DOT com>\" -s \"Bacula2: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
  Mail = anotheremail AT domain DOT com = all, restored, skipped

  OperatorCommand = "/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"Bacula2 <email AT domain DOT com>\" -s \"Bacula2: Intervention needed for %j\" %r"
  Operator = anotheremail AT domain DOT com = mount

  console = all, restored, skipped, saved
  append = "/var/log/bacula/bacula.log" = all, restored, skipped
  catalog = all, restored, skipped, saved
}

http://www.bacula.org/7.4.x-manuals/en/main/Messages_Resource.html

Best Regards