Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Sudden Crippling Issues with Bacula.

2017-02-10 16:38:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Sudden Crippling Issues with Bacula.
From: "peter.w AT thuthuka-ltd.co DOT uk" <peter.w AT thuthuka-ltd.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:37:54 -0000
Hi

I recently had an issue with the file table in the Bacula DB (mysql)
I did a repair on the table but it was still very slow in backing up so I did purge
and it seemed to clear things up for me
==== ====
SQL I used for REPAIR TABLE <table-name>
and purge
====
REPAIR TABLE file;
PURGE BINARY LOGS BEFORE NOW();