Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Sudden Crippling Issues with Bacula.

2017-02-10 05:13:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Sudden Crippling Issues with Bacula.
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Alejandro M <acheroncyc AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:12:04 +0100
On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 09:57:54AM -0400, Alejandro M wrote:
> Hello all, for the past few weeks I've had a Bacula deployment running with
> no issues. But for the past few days there has been a few issues thats has
> pretty much rendered my Bacula deployment completely useless.

I'm wondering if you've hit your pool limitations after the "past few
weeks" and something is wrong with auto-recycling the used volumes?

Some more info on your setup (cfg files) would be helpful.

All the best, Uwe

--
Uwe Schürkamp | email: <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Arvato Systems S4M GmbH | Sitz Köln | Amtsgericht Köln HRB 27038