Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restart Director and Run Previously Pending Jobs?

2016-09-09 08:37:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restart Director and Run Previously Pending Jobs?
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkpa AT ornl DOT gov>
To: Ralph Bolton <ralph.bolton AT calltracks DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:36:33 +0000

You don’t mention what version of bacula that you are running.  The restart or resume commands are available in v7.x.  As a rather new feature it is not mature and may or may not actually resume the job.  If it does not, it’ll start a new jobid with the level of backup that would be normal for the day that you initiate the restart, not the level of the job that you wanted to restart.

Patti Clark

Linux System Administrator

R&D Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory