Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Granular management of op emails from Bacula

2016-08-06 09:17:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Granular management of op emails from Bacula
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Work TDNL Support <support AT trellick DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 15:16:38 +0200
This 5 minute mail problem is actually a bug -- a negative interaction
between polling and sending email messages.

Workaround: set a VolumePollInterval that is say 10 or 20 minutes (specified
in seconds).  The default is 5 seconds and apparently it triggers an email
when the device is waiting for a mount request.

I hope to fix this before the next release.

Best regards,
Kern