Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Struggling with full disk

2016-07-07 09:02:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Struggling with full disk
From: cdn <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 06:01:25 -0700
Wow thanks for fast reply.

Oh a mistake. So I have 6TB in total and would like to do the following
backupplan:

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyCycle"
  Run = Full 1st sun at 23:05
  Run = Differential 2nd-5th sun at 23:05
  Run = Incremental mon-sat at 23:05
}
Schedule {
  Name = "srv10Filebase"
  Run = Full 1st sun at 23:05
  Run = Incremental mon-sat at 23:05
}

srv10 has large disks (1,5T) with constantly changing data, so I have created a
seperately Schedule. srv10 will do a full backup once a month and incremental
during the month.
All other machines will do a full backup once a month, differential on each
sunday and incremental every day.

I changed volumes now to 4 and Volume Bytes to 1000GB.
So should bacula delete old backups now?