Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 24 (bacula 7.4.1) gives error in bacula-sd.conf

2016-07-05 11:56:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 24 (bacula 7.4.1) gives error in bacula-sd.conf
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 17:55:51 +0200
Btw, co-maintainers are welcome, I can also sponsor people in Fedora if they have made all the necessary steps:

Regards,
--Simone

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Sorry, I've not been reading this list recently, I'm swamped at work.
The Fedora 24 package got built before the release, and I've forgot to test it. I've no production systems with Bacula on Fedora except one laptop.
There is a new update coming with the workaround, it will be available in updates-testing in a few hours.

Regards,
--Simone