Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 7.4 obessing over a specific tape

2016-04-22 13:58:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.4 obessing over a specific tape
From: philhu <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 10:56:51 -0700
I recovered by doing a umount, then using mtx to load another appendable blank
tape, then told bacula to mount the tape, and it worked

To perm fix it, I did do an update to mark the almost full tape as full

Re: update slots, yes, I did do an update slots, and it showed the correct
slots and tapes in a list volumes report.   THATS why I did report it as a bug.