Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.4 obessing over a specific tape

2016-04-22 09:13:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.4 obessing over a specific tape
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:11:57 +0200
Hello,

You most likely have a difference between what the catalog thinks is in
the changer and what is actually in the changer.  After moving tapes out
and new ones in did you remember to manual do an:

   update slots

(actually you probably want "update slots barcodes") ?  That command is
essential to execute from bconsole every time the contents of the
autochanger changes.

Best regards,
Kern