Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Difference between Full and Used status

2016-03-28 21:30:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Difference between Full and Used status
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Jason Voorhees <jvoorhees1 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 11:25:13 +1000
Hello Jason,

Yes, the Bacula document is so big that some of the documentation could
use a fresh touch.  There is also a good amount of integration of new
features from the New Features chapter into the manual body that need to
be done.

Any help would be appreciated. I am sure you know, but please note: the
documentation source is in .tex format, so any suggestions/updates are
much better to submit relative to the source.  If that is not possible
(some people don't want to work with .tex) the best way to contribute
documentation changes is via a Documentation bug report in the bugs
database.

Best regards,
Kern