Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows client 7.0.5 broken?

2016-02-26 17:27:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows client 7.0.5 broken?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Cejka Rudolf <cejkar AT fit.vutbr DOT cz>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 08:21:58 +1000
Hello Rudolf,

Yes, I see. I was referring to the Enterprise Windows binaries, and they
were actually version 8.0 or 8.2 that (I forgot) I had renumbered to be
7.0.5 to correspond to the community release.  Note: no one complained
about those binaries working with Bacula community Dir and SD of 7.0.5.

If you paid for those Windows binaries, the deal was that you could take
any update that may be posted within 6 months, but after that if you
wanted a newer version you had to update.  However, now the Windows
binaries are free on the Bacula.org web site for personal use.

I recommend that you move up to 7.4.0 and use the Windows binaries
posted on the web site or for non-personal use get the binaries from
Bacula Systems.

Best regards,
Kern