Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] filesystem full

2016-02-23 17:41:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] filesystem full
From: Lylex Ryan <lylexryan AT yahoo DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:36:29 +0000 (UTC)
Here's what might be a quick work around.  There are 2 clients that were being
backed up in 2014.  I know they're long gone, and their entries have been
commented out of bacula-dir.conf

The old backups still show up in the catalog listing, and their old backup
volumes are still taking up space in the full filesystem.

How would I remove the entries from the catalog and delete (or reuse) the
volumes?

Thanks....Lyle