Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are not being recycled?

2016-02-17 17:28:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are not being recycled?
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:25:48 -0200

Kern,

Sorry for the dumb question but could not bconsole make the values conversion in similar way to this shell script bytes conversion snippet before printing?

xargs -i echo 'scale=2; {}/1073741824' | bc

May it would be a more database independent approach.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F |  Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: http://bacula.us FB: heitor.faria

Enviado por TypeApp