Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: Storage Daemon problem

2016-02-05 02:49:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Storage Daemon problem
From: Marcin Krzyżanowski <krzyzaq AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 07:46:13 +0000
Hi,

I have a problem while I try to create the new volume:
Connecting to Director localhost:9101
bconsole: bsock.c:223 Socket open error. proto=10 port=9101. ERR=Rodzina adresów nie obsługiwana przez protokół
1000 OK: rpi1backup-dir Version: 5.2.6 (21 February 2012)
Enter a period to cancel a command.
*label
Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Automatically selected Storage: Dysk
Enter new Volume name: fullVol1
Defined Pools:
     2: File
     3: Scratch
     4: PlikiFull
Select the Pool (1-4): 4
Connecting to Storage daemon Dysk at 192.168.1.226:9103 ...
Sending label command for Volume "fullVol1" Slot 0 ...
dev.c:120 Unable to stat device /media/backup/bacula_backup/: ERR=Brak dostępu (Access Denied)

     Device "FileStorage" requested by DIR could not be opened or does not exist.
3999 Device "FileStorage" not found or could not be opened.
Label command failed for Volume fullVol1.
Do not forget to mount the drive!!!

I'm really not sure what is wrong. The dir and sub-dirs bacula user and tape group is owner and for test purpose I've gave full access to the dir tree:
drwxrwxrwx  4 bacula tape       4096 lut  4 14:10 bacula_backup
root@rpi1backup:/etc/bacula# ls -al /media/backup/bacula_backup/
razem 16
drwxrwxrwx  4 bacula tape 4096 lut  4 14:10 .
dr-x------ 11 pi     pi   4096 lut  4 12:36 ..
drwxrwxrwx  2 bacula tape 4096 lut  4 14:10 bootstrap
drwxrwxrwx  2 bacula tape 4096 lut  4 14:05 restores

the Device part of bacula-sd.conf looks like this:
Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device =  /media/backup/bacula_backup/
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
}

What is wrong?