Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora/RHEL/CentOS backports

2016-01-26 10:53:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora/RHEL/CentOS backports
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:51:09 +0200

Simone Caronni kirjoitti 25.1.2016 23:02:

Hello list,

just a recap as I've not written much for quite a long time. I'm the maintainer of the Bacula packages in Fedora, and I've just updated the Bacula backports repository to version 7.4.0. Being a simple increment on 7.2.0, I've udpated it in place. It is provided for all non-EOL distributions, that at the moment of writing is Fedora 22+, and RHEL/CentOS 5+.

At the current status, packages for RHEL/CentOS 5/6/7 are on par with Fedora 23/rawhide packages. Information on the repository is here:

Just upgraded using this, from 5.2.13 on a CentOS 6, and everything went nicely and easily. Thanks!

--
jarif.bit