Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Use Copy Incremental Job as Weekly Job

2015-09-22 21:44:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Use Copy Incremental Job as Weekly Job
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:39:12 -0300
You're welcome :).

I'm sorry I made a mistake with the directive for the volume retention period in the Pool definition. The bellow is correct:

Pool {
   Name = OriginalPool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Volume Retention = 7 days
   Next Pool = DestinationPool
}

Pool {
   Name = DestinationPool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Volume Retention = 30 days
}

Best regards,
Ana

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

Thank you very mutch

^_^

Il 22/set/2015 18:50, "Ana Emília M. Arruda" <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com> ha scritto:
Hello Carlo,

Yes. You can have a "Next Pool" directive configured for being used by your copy job. This way, you can configure the pool for 30 days retention:

Job {
   Name = OriginalJob
   Type = Backup
   Pool = OriginalPool