Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Use Copy Incremental Job as Weekly Job

2015-09-23 09:41:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Use Copy Incremental Job as Weekly Job
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:38:10 +0200
Great!

You solve me a lot of questions

^_^

Hello Carlo,

Thank you very much for your kind words :).

Yes, you can specify the "Next Pool" directive in your Job rescource or in your Schedule resource. If you specify it in the Job resource, it will override the one specified in the Pool resource. If you specify it in the Schedule resource, it will override the ones in the Job and Pool resources.

Best regards,
Ana