Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ideas to handle different return values of ClientRunBeforeJob?

2015-09-17 02:24:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] ideas to handle different return values of ClientRunBeforeJob?
From: Silver Salonen <silver.salonen AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:19:11 +0300
Hi all Bacula enthusiasts!

According to my knowledge the RunScript parameter and its derivatives
check only whether the command returns zero or non-zero value.

What I'd like to do is to make the Job handle different return values, eg:
   - 0: OK, run the job
   - 1: ERR1: fail the job
   - 2: ERR4: fail the job, use different Messages resource
   - 3: ERR2: cancel the job
   - 4: ERR3: cancel the job, use different Messages resource
   - 5: WARN: continue, but use different Messages resource (to write
something additional in the e-mail notification)

Any clever ideas how to achieve this? :)

--
Silver