Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon listen on IPv6

2015-09-09 17:05:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon listen on IPv6
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Matthew Voss <ormris AT ormris DOT us>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 18:04:06 -0300
Hello Matthew,

Which version are you using? :: worked for me in 7.2.0.

Director {
  Name = xxxxx-dir
  DirAddresses = {
     ipv6 = { addr=::; port=9101 }
  }

xxxxx-dir: bnet_server.c:87-0 Addresses [::]:9101

tcp        0      0 :::9101                 :::*                    LISTEN

Best regards,
Ana

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Matthew Voss <ormris AT ormris DOT us> wrote:
It says "Config error: Can't add hostname(::/0) and port(9103) to addrlist".

Matthew